All I want for Christmas is... My offshore, fire or industrial skills certificates!
Still searching for a unique, last-minute Christmas gift idea for him or her? We could have just what you are looking for...
Why not treat that special person in your life to a training course or package from the energy sector experts at Survivex or AIS Training? You can choose to pay for the training course or package in full, or simply gift them an amount to put towards the training of their choice.
How to Buy
Please call +44 (0) 1224 794 800, or email email@example.com to purchase your gift certificate now.
Offshore Training Packages
We are delighted to offer a wide range of training course packages which could save you as much as 30% compared to purchasing separately!
Our packages are tailored to specific industry requirements and include all mandatory survival training, medical certificates and assessments required before you can step foot on an offshore installation;
|Offshore Survival Package >>|
|Banksman Package >>|
|Rigger Package >>|
|Combined Banksman & Rigger Package >>|
|Rope Access Package >>|
Looking for an individual course? Time to book your Refresher? We won't be beat on value or availability;
Festive Deals & Offers
Don't forget to follow our 12 Days of Christmas >> campaign for a new deal or offer every day over the festive season!
T's & C's
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at the Survivex training facility in Dyce, or AIS Training in Newcastle for the value stated overleaf.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to vary course prices from time to time. The price of the gift certificate shall be the price of the relevant chosen course on the date of purchase. The purchaser will not be entitled to a refund or credit of any kind where the cost of the relevant chosen course decreases at a future date.
- Gift certificates are valid for a period of six (6) months from the date of issue (please see the front of your gift certificate for issue and expiry date)
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift certificate where there is evidence that it may have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise appears to be fraudulent
- The gift certificate entitles the recipient to attend a training course(s) and the recipient will therefore be subject to our standard terms and conditions for the provision of courses which can be found on our website: www.survivex.com / www.aisgroup.co.uk/training.
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions without notice.