Survivex have been warmed by delegates' feedback following the first days of their training after introducing a comprehensive range of measures to ensure the safety of staff and delegates.
Paul Knowles, Vice President for Survivex and its sister company AIS Training, has been closely monitoring the new processes within the training centre. Upon speaking to delegates and hearing their feedback, he is extremely happy with all of the procedures put in place and looks forward to welcoming new delegates through the door.
He said: “ I'm delighted that we have successfully integrated all of our plans we identified as necessary in order to be as robust as possible and ensure the safe delivery of training for delegates and our own staff. All of our measures put in place including staggered start times, social distancing and temperature checks were effective and well received by our delegates.
We have reviewed customer feedback and comments and been warmed by the response and appreciation shown towards the efforts we have made to ensure all delegates experience a comfortable and safe environment whilst training with us.
We have been meticulous and structured in our approach, investing a considerable amount of time to walk through the delegate journey over the last week or so, ensuring each area of our site is considered and investing in upgraded facilities where necessary.
I’m extremely proud of our team for the vast amount of work and effort they have put into implementing these measures.
Following Monday's success and feedback, we hope all delegates and clients alike will have the confidence in attending, knowing that we have done everything possible to enable delegates to maintain their skills safely."
What do our delegates think?
"The COVID-19 measures taken were the best they could be, I can't think of any way of improving them. Thanks to all the team for your patience with a newbie in the pool."
Linda - self-funder
Facilities and procedures
New safety measures implemented at Survivex include:
- New wash stations at the entrance to every centre
- Sanitiser stations for delegates in all classrooms with our instructors briefed to sanitise all surfaces and door handles before and after every section of the course - including breaks
- New start time procedures, with course start times staggered to avoid large gatherings in the mornings - our delegates with existing bookings will begin to hear from our customer service colleagues about this very soon
- Temperature checks upon arrival at our centres – this is a crucial stage and our first line of defence to prevent the virus from entering our centres
New social distancing measures implemented at Survivex include:
- Signage indicating one-way systems around every centre
- ‘Feet’ markings on the ground to set out expectations for maintaining 2-metre gaps
- Tables and chairs in classrooms placed 2 metres apart
- Reduced course delegate numbers - in some instances to just 4 people to ensure social distancing can be maintained