AIS Survivex Look to Support Apprenticeship Initiatives in the North East with latest drive to recruit Newcastle-based Apprentice Administrator.
We are the UK’s number one training provider for the energy sectors, training over 100,000 delegates a year, through a comprehensive portfolio of over 450 training courses (from safety critical to technical to developmental), where applicable accredited by the relevant governing bodies and delivered from our state-of-the-art facilities through-out the UK.
Part of 3t Energy Group, AIS Survivex is passionately focused on allowing people to fulfil their potential, be better prepared and more confident in their job role to maximise their career opportunities. Ultimately, we want to make the energy industry safer, smarter, and more efficient through better training.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of general administration duties including pre-requisite uploads.
- Upload and chase pre-requisites for the Newcastle and Aberdeen sites
- Liaise with colleagues with regard to pre-requisite issues
- Delegate database maintenance
- Certification issue to delegates
- Ensure all internal and external processes are followed
- Customer care
- Invigilate examinations when needed
- Ensure that internal systems are kept up to date in accordance with procedures
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Lead Training Administrator
Part of what makes 3t Energy Group successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do. You will have:
- A positive attitude
- A hands on problem-solving approach, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
To apply please email our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role in the subject line, attaching your latest CV.