Survivex are proud to be supporting local charity ‘AberNecessities’ this Christmas…
The Aberdeen-based charity provide underprivileged families from Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire, with essential items to care for their children – with the motto ‘no child should go without’. #nochildshouldgowithout
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
While every-day items such as warm clothing and toiletries are always in high demand, over the festive period the charity are also arranging for special Christmas Eve boxes to be donated.
The charity are calling for toys and festive goodies to be donated to families in need so that children have at least 1 gift to open on Christmas.
WHERE DO I TAKE MY DONATIONS?
We are delighted to announce that Survivex will be acting as a drop-off point for any donations.
Simply take your items into the training centre in Dyce any time during office hours (7:30AM-5PM Mon-Fri) and we’ll take care of the rest!
With the weather turning colder, and the run up to the festive season, AberNecessities have put together a list of their most needed items;
- Warm clothes - including jackets, hats, scarfs & gloves.
- Winter boots & wellies.
- PJ’s, dressing gowns, slippers
- Underwear - pants, socks, vests & tights
- Bedding - duvets, pillows, duvet covers, pillowcases, sheets & blankets.
- Buggies (they are in desperate need of 2 double buggies for 2 separate families at the moment)
- (Adults) Maternity clothes & maternity bag essentials
- (General) Lightbulbs
- (General) Cleaning Supplies, Washing Powder, Fabric Softener etc.
Both new and used items are appreciated, however we do ask that all second hand items are in good condition and have been freshly washed.
If you have any questions regarding drop-offs please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01224 794 800.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide to this fantastic charity.