We are expanding our team and are currently looking for a Training (TMS) Administrator to join the team to cover maternity leave. In this role you will be responsible for managing all aspects of training for designated clients.
Duties are including but not limited to:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to emails and training enquiries in a timely manner
- Proactively speaking with designated client(s), delegates and third-party training providers
- Building strong working relationships with your designated client(s)
- Providing world-class customer care at all times
- Assist with weekly reports to client and third parties
- Assist with weekly system updates
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be proactive and motivated with a passion for customer service excellence. You will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently using your own initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role as an advantage
If you think you're the right fit for this role, email email@example.com today!